Wednesday 15 April 2009

Pammy, Audrina and Sam Ronson sitting in a strip club...

When I heard that Pamela Anderson, Audrina Patridge and Samantha Ronson were getting together to open a Strip Club Steakhouse in New York City, I thought wouldn't it be good if they gave Pammy a go on the decks and Sam Ronson a go in a bikini but I think that's only ever going to be happening in my flatmate's dreams... Anyway, where was I? The three women have been booked to help launch a new Gentleman’s Club entitled Sapphire New York.

Fox are reporting that the credit crisis is slowing down the attendance of men at such venues, but that more women are looking to work those poles!

On a personal note - if I hear that the credit crisis is responsible for one more potential failure or reasoning I may just scream!

Links
Pamela Anderson, Audrina Patridge and Samantha Ronson Open Strip Club Steakhouse in New York City [Fox News]
Pamela Anderson [Wiki]
Audrina Patridge [Wiki]
Samantha Ronson [Wiki]

No comments:

Post a Comment