Wednesday 15 April 2009

Mike Skinner to share three new songs on Twitter

Mike Skinner, front man of the Streets has promised his followers three new songs this week on Twitter stating that "I am going to tweet 3 new songs this week. I can't be bothered with all this trying to sell you music. It wastes valuable time", and then a few tweets later "I think i regret saying I'd post 3 new songs".

The first of the songs can be found by clicking here.

Having a quick butchers at his blog and I am in love with the video for The Edge of a Cliff - watch his beard discreetly grow - love it!

Links
Mike Skinner [Twitter]
Mike Skinner and the Streets [skinnermike.com]
The Streets [Wiki]
The Streets [MySpace]
The Edge of a Cliff music video (scroll down a little) [skinnermike.com/blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment